Tuesday 5 July 2011

My thoughts on ROCK music

Elvis Presley
         For many people, music is the important part of their life. They listen to the music to relax or to show their feelings. I grow up with songs. When I was young, I always sleep with my mom's songs. When I become adult, I listen to songs for relaxing. So, I love music. There are many genres of music such as pop, rock, hip hop, R&B and so on. I listen to many genres of music. But I don't like all music genres, expect rock.
Von Jovi
           I learn too much about rock. It is developed about 50 years ago, 1960s and base on “rock and roll”. Most of rock songs are mainly played with keyboard, bass, guitar and drum . Rock songs are built whit loud sounds and very complex guitar riffs. Invention of electric guitar is greatest effected to rock music for development. Even rock does not support to the dance, we can show the feelings in extremes.
      Rock has wide age range of fans. As there are many branches of rock , such as punk rock, alternative rock, pop rock, heavy rock and so on, rock can attract the every age group. While the youth like heavy metal, punk rock, hard rock or modern rock, the elder people may be loved to classical rock, country rock or soft rock.
Metallica
        Many people are influenced. Rock pass over a half of century but it still attract teenagers of nowadays because it improve too much in instruments, songs composing style and faction. I also put rock faction on my body, with long hair, earrings, blue jeans, a guitar in my hand. But it make a lot of arguments between my dad and me. My father dislike and forced me to obey his regulations. Finally, I changed my style to normal. But he cannot change my like. There are many adults include me who still love rock.
A7X
        Many rock songs are difficult to compose , sing and play. Most songs are complex. So, it is very difficult to compose and it also show how the composer is skill-full. So,in my country, many composers favour to create rock songs. Due to complex songs structure, it is more difficult to sing and play than the other genres. Songs with high pitch show who are the genius vocalists. My voice is not powerful. So, I discard my dream of being a rock-star.
Slipknot
         Some people say that there are a lot of negative effect by rock music. Cultures are gone down , people have less attention on traditional music. But I don't think so. I know that everything have both advantages and disadvantages, not perfect. Some lyrics are produced from anger and insane but I believe that it effect the society only a little bit , not too much. It helps people who listen and sing to it. We can throw away the stress by singing. In my view, these effects are not only caused by rock music but also caused by others genres. We should ignore these if it is not strongly effected. These are my best reasons for why I love rock music.

No comments:

Post a Comment